Farm to Neighbours (F2N) is celebrating their first Zero Waste Festival this Saturday 18 August. The mission of the Zero Waste Festival is to encourage people to protect our environment by using fewer plastics, especially one-time-use plastic items. With more than 50 popular brands in Beijing supporting the cause, you have the chance to win great raffle prizes in the Zero Waster game.
To get raffle tickets to play the game, all you have to do is five simple actions to collect stickers that will help you win great prizes.
1. Bring the five Zero Waste shopping essentials (sticker x 5)
2. Donate to F2N Zero Waste Station (sticker x 4)
3. Be a Zero Waste Ambassador (sticker x 1)
4. Find the Zero Waste vendors on F2N market (sticker x 5)
5. Seven days of Zero Waste life online challenge (sticker x 1)
For more information, scan the QR code.
Prizes include vouchers for Arrow Factory, Gung Ho! Pizza, Moka Bros Pebbles, Tiki Bungalow, the Local, Q Mex Taqueria, Tribe and many many more. Also on offer: a 1L growler of beer from Jing A, movie tickets from Chao, a one-week gym card, teeth whitening vouchers and probably anything else you could think of for a happy and healthy life.